Play with other players on Minecraft servers which offer co-op mode. Team up and progress through the game together. Go head-to-head against other players in challenging arenas. Learn more about this mode and start playing.
Minecraft Co Op Server List
- One Block: Team up on a single block and turn into a huge world, together. Complete quests and head on adventures.
- Creative: Claim a huge plot and transform it into a beautiful masterpiece. Work together as a team to create whatever you can imagine. Explore the world to see what other players have made in co-op.
- SkyBlock: Choose from a ranging of starting islands which spawn you in the sky. Go from nothing to a huge SkyBlock world as a team.
- Survival: Like singleplayer, but with co-op mode. Protect your land and come together to form a town. Go mining with other players in real-time and take part in events and competitions.
- Minigames Arcade (& more): Take part in quick and fast minigames. Earn coins to upgrade your character. New rounds start 24/7 and can be fun for when you want a break from a more challenging game mode.
How To Play:
Open Minecraft > Multiplayer> Add Server:
- Server Name: Co-Op Multiplayer Server
- Server Address:
- Minecraft Version: Latest
Is Minecraft Co-Op?
It can be, yes! Out of the box, you may start in a singleplayer world. This is not in a co-op setting, but it allows you to play through the Minecraft game solo. To play with others, all you need to do is select the "Multiplayer" option from the main menu when you open the game.
From there, you can get started in co-op mode without any changes to your game. If you make a world in singleplayer, you can play multiplayer without it effecting your previous world.
If you are playing on Java edition, and a friend is playing mobile on Bedrock, you can play together on Minecraft crossplay servers. These special servers allow players to join up from different versions of the game and play together. The world is the same as well as all your items.
Correct Minecraft Version
Minecraft servers are always updated to run on the latest version of the game. If you are not sure which version to use, it is always best to use this. If you use an outdated version of Minecraft, you may be kicked from the game with an error such as "Client out of date!".
Can You Play Minecraft Multiplayer Without A Server?
To play Minecraft multiplayer, you need to be on a Minecraft server or a realm. Most popular servers are free-to-play and be played by thousands of other people at once. Realms are a more private experience, where you can purchase a small server which you can invite friends to.
Last Updated: August 16, 2022