Say hello to your new squad of helpful minions who are here to make your OneBlock experience even more epic! Plus, a Bonus Update!
What Are Minions?
Minions will help you to complete various tasks on your OneBlock island. There are six minions:
- Upgrades: Minions can be upgraded with speed, area, inventory space and more!
- Feed: Minions require you to feed them regularly. If they run out of food, they will go to sleep and stop working!
- Inventory: View and collect the items your Minion has farmed
- EXP: Claim the EXP your Minion has collected
- Costumes: Customize the look of your Minion! They will become available in-game regularly.
- Rename: Give your Minion a more personal name
- Sleep: Put your Minion to sleep if you are going to be inactive. It will stop working and stop consuming food!
This update is available on the following realms:
How do you obtain Minions?
Minions can be purchased in the form of a Minion Crate, which is available in-game by running the command /keys.
How many Minions can I have?
- All Players - 5 Free
- Redstone Rank - 20
- Netherite Rank - 40
Some realms had Minions previously. We have created a new bespoke system for OneBlock MC which will be easier for us to update and maintain moving fowards. If you have an old minion, run the command /convertminion with the minion item in your hand. It will be converted to a new-version Minion!
Thank you to all those who continue to support us through the store, where you can buy ranks, crates and more. This allows us to support a team of developers to bring out regular updates!
The Hall of Fame is out now on OneBlock MC Survival! Test your mettle and strive for a coveted spot in this prestigious hall. To earn your place, you'll need to meet the following requirements: Achieve Top Missions Prestige, attain a formidable 20k mcMMO Power Level, amass an impressive 50k Claim Blocks in Team Bank, and be prepared to pay a hefty cost of $10m in in-game currency. Do you have what it takes to make it to the top?